Candidate #1 – Sr. Net Software Engineer
- 20 years of progressive experience as Programmer, Senior Software Engineer, Project Leader and Architect. Involved with full software development life cycle, including but not limited to gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, user training, deployment and production support of software projects.
- Extensive experience in Internet, intranet, client server, mobile, online shopping projects and data warehousing applications.
- Experience in creating custom controls for Windows and Web applications.
- Experience in credit card online payment & FileNet server documents view web services development.
- Experience in generating comprehensive Web-enabled reports using Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Siberix Report Writer.
- Experienced in database development, maintenance and administration.
- Extensive experience in data modeling, design and creating tables, views, stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase databases.
- Migration development experience from Visual Basic, ASP applications to .NET architecture.
- Scrum board project management lead.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and within a team at various levels.
- Made constant efforts in acquiring exposure and have delivered successfully beyond expectations in all previous assignments. Quick learner and an effective communicator looking for challenging assignments.
Candidate #2 – SSRS/T-SQl Report Writer
A highly skilled and innovative programmer analyst with a specialty in reports development and a proven track record of applying strong analytical, technical, and client service skills to deliver lasting solutions.
- Responsible for programming, writing and modifying T-SQL Stored Procedures, creating SQL reports and using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Developed 150+ reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report builder and T-SQL Server Management Studio platform, such as:
- Sales Reports: Graphical reports used by management to assess sales trends YOY, MOM and across product lines and regions in real time, informing business strategy
- Purchasing and Inventory Reports: Comprehensive reports used by management to inform inventory investments and operations management strategies
- Accounting Reports: Accounts receivable and accounts payable reports used to ensure optimal cash flow position and short turn on unpaid invoices
- Used C# in all programming logic development, including several SharePoint 2010/2013 solutions:
- Automated State-By-State Tax Reporting: Replaced time-consuming and costly manual reporting by creating monthly tax reporting SharePoint applications, which generated product monthly returns serialized into an XML file and e-mailed directly to each state; used C# for back-end logic and libraries such as Entity Framework, Linq-to-sql to generate XML file
- Real Time Sales Data: Created an ASP.NET Winforms application for sales departments for each company under Kretek umbrella that displays live and constantly self-updating sales data by team and salesperson; this application allows user to select different parameters by which they can view valuable, personalized metrics; later converted app into SharePoint.
- Gained extensive SharePoint experience including:
- SharePoint Migration: Administered and migrated all data and objects from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013; architected the overall site structure and look and feel of the SharePoint 2013 environment; configured each component within SharePoint and AD integration
- SharePoint Administration: performed adds, removes and changes of groups and users as well as customization of built in SharePoint APPS using technologies such as jQuery and CSS; Development in SharePoint 2010 & 2013 to create Visual Web Parts using the SharePoint object model and WPF and XAML to create Windows applications
- Worked with Great Plains data tables to create data structures and complex joins in the creation of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions
Candidate #3 – Sr. Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
Senior Ruby on Rails full stack software engineer with over nine years of industry experience dedicated to producing innovative products and service architectures which deliver creative, customer-centric solutions to interesting problems.Expertise: MVC, client-side MV*, SOA, mobile web dev, lean startup methodologies, AWS architecture, TDD, VoIP/telephony, Containerization, scrum methodologies, customer dev, CI/CD
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, RSpec, AngularJS, Knockoutjs, Highcharts.js, NodeJS, MySQL, Git, Jenkins
- Responsible for leading all front-end development.
- Introduced team to modern front end tools and processes: KnockoutJS, Bower, Grunt, Jasmine, CDN
- Managed and mentored front-end development intern who joined the team after completion.
- Developed and applied skills in lean startup methodologies, market validation, customer development and marketing.
- Developed several stand-alone RoR applications/tools with purposes ranging from network switch configuration management to social data mining platform to customer visualization tools.
- Designed and drove telephony IAAS API (Sinatra, Freeswitch) to beta and adoption by product.
- Founding team member, front-end developer & telephony design for internal startup.
- Software development mentor to operations staff transitioning to a DevOps culture. Held trainings and office hours to develop best practices around TDD, code reviews and documentation.
- Called upon as resident expert for all ROR applications.
- Lead engineer on major clinical application rewrite (RoR, MySql). Delivered on requirements for rapid adaptability, learnability and optimized UI for high risk, time-critical use cases in healthcare.
- Successfully pitched adoption of open source RoR stack. Established robust team dev processes through introduction of new tools, practices (including scrum agile), libraries and presentations.